Unexpected fire is one of the most dangerous safety hazards, even today. It is not very common these days, but it is something that you should take care of. Irrespective of the place, industry, and time, fire accidents can happen at any time. It can take several people’s lives, and even if you are successful in saving all the lives of people on the premises, you will still have to halt your work for a few days. It can take a few weeks or a few months, depending on the fire accident’s severity. Proper fire safety precautions will be very helpful in avoiding such disasters.
You will have to opt for Fire Safety Audit services if you wish to get the experts’ company premises examined. It is very important to get the audit done from time to time, and you should always hire professional service providers. If you are looking for the best and professional fire safety audit service providers, then you should get the help of Vivid Fire Safety. We do Fire Safety Audit in India and Industrial Fire & Safety Services Vadodara is one of the best companies in Gujarat. We have a team of professionals with several years of experience in this field. We ensure that you follow the best fire safety regulations and standards.
Before you hire our services, we would like to give you some information about our industrial fire & safety services and fire safety audit.
What’s a Fire Safety Audit?
In simple words, a Fire safety audit means it is an inspection of the company or industry premises and all the related documents. This examination or inspection will help to understand how the premises are being managed to avoid fire accidents. The inspection is done by an experienced inspector. As part of the audit, the inspector will also get in touch with the industry employees about the fire and safety services offered to them. As part of the audit, we will check all the arrangements done to ensure the industry’s safety.
Sometimes fire accidents are so dangerous that it can even take more than a year for the business to recover from the fire accident. That is the reason industrial fire safety services and audits are given a lot of importance.
There can be many reasons why industries opt for fire and safety audits. One of the most common reasons is it is a rule by the government, and you need to follow it, or maybe you just wanted to make sure that you are meeting the fire and safety standards. Either way, our experts can help you get the best advice possible, but at a very cost-effective way. So, it is time that you hire our fire and safety audit services.
The Objectives of our Fir Safety Audit:
- We ensure that the industry’s fire and safety standards match the local governments’ legal requirements.
- Their standards should comply with the policies and objectives written in the company document.
- We always have our own fire safety audit checklist for the industry, and we will make sure that their arrangement meets our checklist.
- We also provide any recommendations based on the present structure and arrangements done by the industry for their employees’ safety.
We conduct audits for industries of all sizes, formats, geographies, and fields. So that you can contact us at any time.
Why would you need a Fire Safety Audit?
Fire and Safety Audits are very important for any kind of industry or organization. You should never neglect it. It is for both safety and avoiding any legal action against the industry in case of any discrepancy when they come for an inspection. There are certain situations when the fire and safety audit is needed or mandatory, like:
- If you have recently made any changes to the structure of the building or layout, you should get the audit done.
- In case any fire accident or incident has happened recently. That means there is some problem with the fire and safety standards that you are already following, so an incident or accident has happened.
- When the number of people working in the industry or the building has increased, you should immediately get an audit done. This is to ensure that the standards you are following and the arrangements that you have done will meet the increased number of people’s requirements.
- If you have recently made any changes to the building machinery or equipment, you should get an audit done.
- If your business involves hazardous substances, then you should get an audit done in case of any newly introduced substance or when there is any change in the existing substances.
- If you are hiring an employee with any kind of disability, it is very important to get an audit done.
And why is there a need for fire safety in your company and there are many fire safety products that are useful to the industrial and the employee? Here is some detailed information about fire safety products, what is the importance of fire safety products, There is a lot of information provided by the blog about which type of fire safety product needed in workplace.
Benefits of Industry Workplace Fire Safety Audit:
There are several benefits of getting a fire and safety audit done, especially for Vivid Fire Safety. Let us have a look at the benefits here:
- If you have any local law related to fire and safety, it helps to comply with the law.
- You will be able to reduce insurance premiums and save on the indirect cost you spend on workplace accidents.
- It shows that you are committed to the safety of your employees. That means a lot to every employee working for you.
- An audit can help the employees get aware of the fire safety measures being taken by their employer. That helps the employees to stay confident while they are at the workplace.
- The special thing is that when the audit is done by the workplace, all the fire safety products related to the employee and industry are used. If you want to buy useful fire safety products again, we will also provide you the industrial fire safety products so that you can buy and use the safest product in the industrial workplace.
We conduct fire and safety audits and also maintain a fire safety audit checklist in India to give you complete details of our audits done at your place. Our reports do not just provide you with metrics and numbers, but will also offer you the right suggestions and recommendations depending on the workplace’s safety standards.
We conduct audits for industries of all sizes, structures, geography, and sector. So, whatever is your industry, you are ready to offer our services. To get more information you can talk to our experts. We are just a call away, and you reach us at any time. Contact us today!!!